As per British Chiropractic Association guidance we are pleased to inform you that the Takeley Chiropractic clinic is open for all routine/maintenance and urgent appointments.
We have a ‘new normal’ clinic procedure which is as follows:
- Patients turn up at the clinic just before their appointment time and wait in their car.
- The practitioner will call/message to invite you to the front door.
- Alcohol Hand Gel will be sprayed onto your hands.
- Patients go straight upstairs to the treatment room.
- After treatment the practitioner will escort you back to the front door.
We want to keep all our patients and staff as safe as possible and this process minimises contact and cross over. The practitioner will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment, and cleaning the room between patients.
A few additional points to keep in mind:
- We can now take online payments via our website, prior to your appointment. Alternatively, contactless payment in the clinic is now available, up to the amount of £45.00.
- Unfortunately the toilets are not available to patients at the current time.
- Massage now available.
Get in touch if you need an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Takeley Chiropractic Team